As a Mining Machine Roadheader Exporter, share it with you.
Roadheader For Mining
The following procedures should be followed when starting the machine:
(1) Pull out the emergency stop button on the operation box and pull it to the normal position.
(2) Use a special tool to turn the power switch of the operation box to the "on" position.
(3) Turn the fault detection switch in the electrical box to the "normal" position.
(4) Bell alarm, start the oil pump motor, and then start the cutting motor (the cutting motor can only be started when the support switch on the operation box is turned to the "running" position), and the start-up process is completed.
(5) Operate the corresponding operating handles to realize the working procedure.
(6) After the work program is completed, you can turn the corresponding motor operation switch to the stop position when stopping the machine. When an emergency stop is required, it can be realized by pressing the emergency stop button on the operation box, or pressing the emergency stop button on the electrical box or pressing the emergency stop button on the non-driver side of the roadheader.
(7) When the driver leaves the driver's seat, he must push in the "emergency stop" button on the operation box, and use a special tool to turn the power switch to the "off" position.
The shovel plate should be lowered when the roadheader is moving forward, and the shovel plate should be raised when moving backward.
The support cylinder should be raised when the roadheader is working, and the support cylinder should be retracted when moving forward and backward.
The driver must concentrate when working, start the machine smoothly, be optimistic about the direction, and follow the instructions of the head-on. If it is found that there is a sign of roof fall or the safety of personnel is endangered, the machine should stop immediately and cut off the power supply.
(1) After shutting down according to the prescribed operating sequence, the roadheader should be retracted to a safe place and the shovel plate should be placed on the bottom. The cutting head is retracted, the cutting arm is placed on the bottom plate, the water door is closed, and the cables and water pipes are hung up.
(2) Electrical equipment such as motors, control boxes, operation boxes, etc. should be covered on the working surface where water is heavily sprayed.
Our company also has Roadheader For Mining on sale, welcome to contact us.