As a Mining Machine Roadheader Exporter, share it with you.
In coal mining operations, roadheaders are commonly used coal mining machinery. In the coal mining process, it will cause continuous wear or damage, so it needs to be inspected before using the roadheader. The main inspection parts are the picks of the roadheader, the hydraulic frame, the pin connecting the cutting part and other parts. The inspection method of each part is different from the standard, so let's take a look at the parts of the roadheader. What checks to do.
Roadheader For Mining
1. First of all, check the cutting head: if any pick is damaged or lost, replace it with a new one; check if the tooth seat is cracked and worn.
2. Secondly, check the cutting arm: add butter to the cutting arm. If the amount of lubricating oil is insufficient, it needs to be refilled in time.
3. Again, check the reducer: check for abnormal vibration and sound. Observe the oil volume through the oil level gauge and check for abnormal temperature rise. Whether the bolts are loose.
4. Check the running part: whether the tension of the crawler belt is normal, whether the crawler shoe is damaged, and whether the runners are rotating.
5. Check the shovel part: whether the rotation of the star wheel is normal. The wear condition of the star wheel.
All the above roadheader parts need to be inspected, and none of them are indispensable. If problems are found during the inspection, repairs are required in time. Miners with minor faults can perform repairs, and major faults require maintenance personnel to perform professional repairs. Finally, it is necessary to regularly lubricate the mechanical equipment used.
Our company also has Roadheader For Mining on sale, welcome to contact us.