As a Mining Machine Roadheader Exporter, I will share with you how to
determine the best cutting method according to different properties of coal.
The specific method refers to the following methods:
(1) When digging half coal and rock, the coal should be cut first, and then the rock should be cut, that is, the procedure is soft first and then hard.
(2) Under normal circumstances, the cutting should be started from the lower part of the working surface, and the bottom should be cut first and then cut.
(3) The cutting must consider the bedding of coal and rock, and the cutting head should move along the direction of the bedding of the coal and should not cross the bedding.
(4) When cutting whole coal, brush the upper on all sides first, and then crush the middle part.
(5) For hard coal, a top-down cutting procedure is adopted.
(6) For the relatively broken roof, the method of retaining the roof coal or cutting the area around the section should be adopted.
Roadheader For Mining
Pay attention to the following matters when cutting coal and rock:
(1) When the rock hardness is greater than the cutting capacity of the roadheader, the roadheader should be stopped and other rock breaking measures should be taken.
(2) Master the machine's advancing speed according to the hardness of the coal and rock to avoid the occurrence of cutting motor overload or crushing of the scraper conveyor. The shovel should be lowered when cutting. If the amount of coal falling is too large and the overload is caused, the driver must stop immediately and exit the roadheader for processing. It is strictly forbidden to turn on the machine to avoid burning the motor or damaging the hydraulic motor.
(3) The cutting head must work in a rotating condition to cut coal and rock. The cutting head is not allowed to start with load, the advancing speed should not be too high, and overload operation is prohibited.
(4) When the cutting head is at the lowest working position, it is prohibited to lift the shovel board. The distance between the cutting part and the shovel shall not be less than 300 mm, and the cutting head and the shovel are strictly forbidden to touch. When cutting the upper coal and rock, prevent the picks from contacting the net and contact beams.
(5) Always pay attention to cleaning the bottom and the floating coal (rock) on both sides of the machine body. When sweeping the bottom, one knife should be pressed to avoid hard ridges at the bottom, so as to prevent the crawler from moving higher and higher.
(6) When the coal and rock lumpiness exceeds the height and width of the machine gantry, it must be manually broken before shipment.
(7) When the cylinder reaches the end, the operating handle should be released immediately to avoid long-term overflow of the overflow valve and cause the system to heat up.
(8) When the roadheader cuts forward, the cutting arm is not allowed to be at the left and right extreme positions.
(9) Loaders, reloaders and subsequent supporting transportation equipment are not allowed to operate at overload.
(10) At any time, pay attention to the sound of all parts of the machinery, reducer and motor, and pressure changes. If any problems are found, stop and check immediately.
Our company also has Roadheader For Mining on sale, welcome to contact us.